- The print copy is available for purchase below, or from your local Family Planning retail shop.
- The online edition is only available for subscription from this site.
- If you are purchasing the book and online access, please be sure to provide the most suitable delivery address for your copy of the book.
- Online subscribers receive 12-months access to the content and regular updates.
- If you require a multiple site license please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Prices below include GST.
Multiple license orders: If you are an organisation that requires multiple logins, please let us know the required quantity below and we will contact you with a bulk discount price within 72 hours:
Please provide your details in the form below.
This work is copyright. Except under the conditions of the Copyright Act 1968, written permission should be sought from the copyright owners to use any part of this work for reselling, distribution or use in resource development. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the publisher in writing.
Every reasonable effort has been made to obtain permission relating to information reproduced in this publication.
Requests and enquires concerning reproduction and rights should be addressed to:
Family Planning NSW − Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Planning Queensland – Email: email@example.com
Family Planning Victoria – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Print edition ISBN: 978-0-9872962-1-4
Online edition ISBN: 978-1-877026-27-0
Medical knowledge is constantly changing. As new information becomes available, changes in treatment, procedures, equipment and the use of drugs becomes necessary. The contributors and the publishers have as far as possible, taken every care to ensure that the information contained in this text is as accurate as possible at the time of writing. Readers are strongly advised to confirm that the information, especially with regard to drug usage, complies with present legislation and accepted standards of practice. Neither the editors nor the publishers accept any responsibility for difficulties that may arise as a result of any health practitioner acting on the advice and recommendations it contains.
© 2013 Family Planning NSW, Family Planning Queensland and Family Planning Victoria